1 - May 2009
The International Lacanian Journal of Psychoanalysis
Table of contents
- Pierre- Guilles Guéguen, "Psychoanalysis in Times of Noise and Turmoil"
- Denis Noble, "The Music of Life: What Perpectives Can the Biology of the 21st Century Open on Sexuality?"
- Clotilde Leguil, "Commentary on Denis Noble’s Paper"
- François Regnault, "Descartes’ Dualism and the Union of the Mind and the Body"
- François Leguil, "Lacan and the Safeguarding of Certainties"
- Dominique Laurent, "How to Put an End to the Depressive Standard"
- Alexandre Stevens, "Lacanian Interpretation"
- Jean-Louis Gault, "Interpretation Beyond the Pleasure Principle"
- Anne Lysy-Stevens, "Unconscious and Interpretation"
- Jacques-Alain Miller, "Semblantes and Sinthomes : Presentation of the Theme of the VIIth Congress of WAP"
- Miquel Bassols, "The Wager of the Pass"
- Antoni Vicens, "The Banality of the Primal Scene"
- Bernard Seynhaeve, "A Letter Always Arrives at Its Destination"
- Esthela Solano-Suarez, "The Remains of the Letter"
- Marie-Hélène Brousse, "The Work of Art in the Age of The Demise of the Beautiful: From Object to Abject"
- Josefina Ayerza, "Cy Twombly"
- Éric Laurent, "Interview: Butler and Gender"
- Sophie Marret-Maleval, "4:48 Psychosis: the Gaze of Cockroaches"
- Nassia Linardou-Blanchet, "Sexuality Between Semblant and Real"
- Claudia Iddan, "What is Interpretation a Consequence of?"
- Richard Gombrich, "Why Has British Education Gone So Wrong, and Why Can’t We Stop the Rot? Popper’s Nightmare"
- Michael Power, "Performance and the Logic of the Audit Trail"
- Robert Snell, "Some Thoughts on the ‘Audit Culture’ and How to survive it"
- Jacques-Alain Miller, "Closing Remarks at the Rally of the Impossible Professions, Against the False Promises of Security, London 20 Sept 2008"