· NLS – Group of Copenhagen is an analytic group, which originated from KLAG: Clinic Lacananian Workings-Groups (Klinisk Lacanianske ArbejdsGrupper).
· NLS – Group of Copenhagen consists of working-groups and/or single members, which or who work with theoretical and clinical problems according to Freud and Lacan.
- NLS – Group of Copenhagen is an affiliated group of New Lacanian School (NLS), which is connected to Ecole Européenne de la Psychanalyse. Reference to NLS can be found in the homepage of NLS – Group of Copenhagen: www.lacanianskpsykoanalyse.dk
- Individual members of NLS – Group of Copenhagen can also be individual members of NLS.
· NLS – Group of Copenhagen arranges a series of monthly meetings with papers concerning well-defined themes. Beside this, it arranges yearly full day seminars also with papers dealing with selected themes and with participants from other countries.
· These meetings will, in so far it is relevant, be announced in Universitetsavisen and at the homepage of NLS – Group of Copenhagen.
· Several working-groups have been established in connection with NLS – Group of Copenhagen’s work, dealing with different themes and topics.
· The working-groups and/or single members maintain the work.
· Beside working-groups and/or single members, there are also a series of cartels connected to NLS – Group of Copenhagen working according to Lacan’s ideas hereabout.
· Anyone with the desire to work with theoretical and clinical problems according to Freud and Lacan can become a member of NLS – Group of Copenhagen.
· Regular information concerning meetings will go out by e-mails to those, who wish.
· All expenses (room’s rental etc.) are paid by the members of NLS – Group of Copenhagen.
· Other persons, who participate in the work, but who are not member of NLS – Group of Copenhagen, have the possibility to contribute with a yearly support to cover the expenses.
· NLS – Group of Copenhagen assigns one person responsible for the list of e-mails, announcement in Universitetsavisen, and a person for renting and payment of the expenses of a room etc.
· NLS – Group of Copenhagen assigns one contact person listed on its homepage.