The editorial committee of PIPOL NEWS invites his readers to write a few lines in view to be distributed on the electronic list. The topic: The institutional practice After Oedipus.
The requirements to write a text for this occasion are the following:
2. The text should fall under the area After Oedipus, that is to say that it would tell us something of the effects of the hypermodernity about the practice in institution. You can refer yourself to the general argumentation of PIPOL 6, here in attachment. What strikes you in the contemporary clinic in institution?
3. No clinical cases as PIPOL NEWS is a list distributed largely, put on sites, etc. Keep your cases for the simultaneous of the Congress. A call for papers will be sent later.
4. The text can be very short: 2000 characters space included will be sufficient. It should not exceed 10000 characters.
Instructions for the writing of a text After Oedipus
(Attention! These instructions are to be respected rigorously; no deviation will be accepted).
2. Do not try to be intelligent, clever or original. You are it, in a way or another.
4. You aren’t too young or too old. You have the right age to be After Oedipus and to say something about it.
Texts, in one of the languages of the EFP (English, French, Spanish and Italian) are to be submitted to Gil Caroz:firstname.lastname@example.org